What are the steps to installing fast wireless broadband from Whizzy Internet?
At Whizzy Internet we have installed high speed broadband in thousands of homes and businesses across Wexford, Carlow and South Wicklow.
If you have chosen Whizzy Internet for your high speed Wi-Fi internet, thank you! As a local, independent internet provider, we really appreciate your custom.
Here is what you can expect to happen, once you have signed on as a Whizzy Internet broadband customer in either Wexford, Carlow or South Wicklow.
- Our customer service team will make an appointment with you for an engineer to come to your home or business premises
- You’ll get a reminder of your installation booking time the day before – please do let us know in good time if there is any reason that you need to change the appointment.
- A coverage check will be carried out at your place to double check that you can receive the high speed broadband you need
- A brief survey of the property will be undertaken, to check where the internet will be used most
- If it is wireless internet you are getting, you will be consulted on where the antenna will be located on your property. The antenna is as small and unobtrusive as it can be, it is needed to receive the signal and must face the direction of our base station.
- A hole will be drilled in the wall of your property to allow the connection cable to be brought in. Don’t worry, our engineers are talented at hiding cables.
- When you are connected the engineer will test it before they leave
- If you need a little help connecting devices, your Whizzy engineer will be happy to help before he goes.
If you are looking for the most reliable, fastest broadband in Wexford, Carlow or South Wicklow – give us a call 053 9410000